Customized Life Insurance to Benefit You & Your Family
Our team is actively invloved in our community and with the Frisco Chamber of Commerce as well because we deeply care about the individuals and small businesses that form our neighborhoods. When a loss occurs in any family, there's enough to handle without worrying about how to pay the bills or maintain an established lifestyle. Life insurance helps secure your family's financial future with numerous benefits:
- Covering final expenses such as medical bills, burial costs and outstanding debts is much easier to do with a life insurance policy. Handling the ongoing expenses of mortgage payments, car payments, education expenses and other basic living costs is less complicated as well.
- With life insurance, families that run a small business or an owner who loses a business partner can keep operations flowing smoothly while needed adjustments occur; life insurance could even prevent a business from closing.
- Estates sometimes take considerable time to settle, but insurance benefits usually arrive fairly quickly, providing loved ones with some peace of mind, even when facing loss of income. These benefits are also typically tax-free.
There are several types of life insurance available, and your choice is a very personal one. We'll work closely with you to determine the best fit for your individual needs.
- Term Life: This insurance lasts only for a set number of years, which is determined at the policy's inception. Term insurance is typically the most affordable, and it can sometimes be renewed at the end of the designated period or be converted into a permanent policy. Costs may increase for renewals or conversions.
- Whole Life: Also known as permanent insurance, this policy lasts for the life of the holder. Whole life policies build tax-deferred cash value as well, which can be borrowed to help pay for college tuition or other life events. Borrowing does reduce the final benefit if amounts aren't repaid, but premiums typically remain steady for the life of the policy. In some cases, policy holders can convert whole life insurance into annuities for retirement.
- Universal Life: This is also a permanent policy that builds tax-deferred cash value, but it offers additional flexibility over whole life. As long as minimums are met, universal policy holders can choose their premium amounts, lowering payments when unexpected expenses arise or raising them when a greater investment is possible. Universal policies may also offer variable investment opportunities.
To learn more about these policies, please reach out to one of our experienced team members.